A breakfast briefing for Senators, Representatives and staff on what the WHO is doing to transition from an advisory agency to a governing body. Our organizations are united in an effort to educate elected officials and the public about the World Health Organization’s proposed pandemic treaty and International Health Regulation amendments in order to work together to retain our national sovereignty over issues relating to health and other matters.
Wednesday, November 8th | 8:30-10:00 a.m. | Capitol Visitors Center
Sponsored by Sovereignty Coalition Partners: American Freedom Alliance, Children’s Health Defense, Committee on the Present Danger: China, Door to Freedom, Eagle Forum, Family Research Council, Global Health Project, Stand for Health Freedom, The Center for Security Policy, and Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
• Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI)
• The Honorable Michele Bachmann, Dean, Robertson School of Government, Regent University
• Reggie Littlejohn, Esq., President of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
• Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D., Founder, Door to Freedom; Scientific Adviser, Children’s Health Defense
• Dr. David Bell, M.D., Ph.D., Sr Scholar at Brownstone Institute; fmr medical officer and scientist at the WHO
• Dr. Kat Lindley, Co-founder, Global Health Project
• Valerie Borek, Esq., Associate Director and Lead Policy Analyst for Stand for Health Freedom
• Kristen Ullman, Esq., President, Eagle Forum
• Catherine Austin Fitts, Fmr Assistant Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, Founder, Solari, Inc.
• Frank Gaffney, Founder and Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy